Art. 1 General
Art. 2 Automatic data acquisition
Your Internet browser automatically transmits to our website the following information, among others:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system in use
- Website from which you are visiting us (referrer URL)
- Websites you visit
- Date and time that you accessed our website
- Your IP address
This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal data you may have submitted and therefore cannot be traced to a specific person. It is analysed for statistical purposes in order to optimize our website and services. This data is deleted after analysis.
Art. 3 User data
- Your personal data, insofar as it is required for the establishment, definition of the content of or alterations to the contractual relationship (user data), shall be used exclusively for the fulfilment of the contract. As such, your name and address shall be forwarded to the supplier in order to deliver the goods, for example. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties outside the contract without your explicit permission or legal basis.
- By order of the competent authorities, we may, in some cases, report this user data if this is necessary for purposes of law enforcement, security by the police authorities of the German states, to meet the statutory duties of the constitution protection authorities of the German federal government and the German federal states, the Federal Intelligence Service or Military Intelligence Service or if it is required to enforce intellectual property rights.
Art. 4 Usage data
- Your personal data, which is required in order to facilitate and invoice the use of our services (usage data), shall be utilised for the fulfilment of the contract. Usage data includes information concerning user identification, information about the period and the scope of use as well as information about which telecommunication services you use. Usage data for accounting purposes (accounting data) can be passed on to other service providers or third parties, as long as the information is required to settle accounts with the user. All such usage and accounting data shall be deleted after the full amount owed by the user is paid. If, due to legal, statutory or contractual retention periods, deletion is prohibited, data is blocked instead.
- Usage data is also used for promotions, market research or demand-actuated design of our offers for the creation of user profiles using pseudonyms. You are entitled to prohibit the use of your usage data for such purposes. User profiles are kept separately from personal data.
- By order of the competent authorities, we may, in some cases, report this usage data if this is necessary for purposes of law enforcement, security by the police authorities of the German states, to meet the statutory duties of the constitution protection authorities of the German federal government and the German federal states, the Federal Intelligence Service or Military Intelligence Service or if it is required to enforce intellectual property rights.
Art. 5 Information regarding cookies
Cookies are used to recognise multiple use of a service by the same user. Cookies are small text files that your Internet browser stores on your computer. They are used to optimise our Internet pages and our services. We use session cookies that are deleted after each visit. These cookies are not used to obtain personal data.
Art. 6 Disclosure
You may request information about your stored personal data or data stored under your pseudonym. Upon request, the information can also be issued electronically.